Contact Julian 020 3893 8636 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to make an inquiry
Nothing is more individual, special or unique than a wedding. A special day, with special people making life long memories. Each wedding requires a relationship between the bride, the groom and the photographer. It's taking the time to get to know you, your family and friends and the plans for the big day that makes the best pictures possible.
I am to blend into the event with a relaxed style, producing natural images without ordering you or the guests around. Looking for the details and the moments you don't necessarily see yourself, capturing it all for you. Documenting the day I prefer to shoot mainly natural unposed shots but there's always room for a few traditional groups shots as time allows. I get to know you, understand what you do and don't like and all the little things that will make your day tick. The more I know the more prepared I will be. After the wedding you get a sneek peek of some of my faves from the day on the blog whilst the others are hand edited for delivery within a month of the big day.
- Initial getting to know you meeting
- Pre event portrait session indoors or outdoors
- Event photography on the night from start to finish including a 1 hr portrait session prior to the start of the event.
- A private password protected web gallery for you, family and friends
- A personalised USB of the final edited images suitable to print upto 10x8
- A set of watermarked images suitable for sharing on social media and storing on your phone
- Slide show of images set to music
- Rehearsal / portrait session
- Additional photographer for larger events( suggested for functions over with 175 guests )