10 Things You Should Know About Me
1. I've been taking pictures for a very long time but I've been a photographer for less.
2. What I offer is a client service. My clients are the most important thing to me and the camera the tool to their happiness.
3. I'm about memories not photographs. I work with people, not cameras and lights.
4. I strive to stand out from others and produce a wide range of styles for each and every shoot or party.
5. I'm an entirely self taught photographer and Photoshop user. You decide if that's good or bad but I like to think my work speaks loudly enough.
6. I'm always looking to improve. From first time we meet, to the session or beyond. I value your feedback so please let me have it good or bad.
7. For the time being I still have a day job, maybe some day .... UPDATE as of Sept '14 all I currently do is photography ... please help me to make it stay that way.
8. I am extremely lucky to have the support of my family. Often they help me. Due to this and #7 I don't have a lot of spare time but they understand that.
9. I'm addicted to coffee, black no sugar is all the bribe I need.
10. I'm also fond of Jack Daniels ...
About Gander Photography
A play on words; my two boys are called Alexander and Gabriel along with the thought of taking a gander at an image I started Gander Photography in an official capacity in the Spring 2011. Available for all types of photography from portrait; event and other work the aim is to provide images with a twist.
Capture memories and displaying them in a unique way.
From traditional portrait sessions right the way through to complete Creative Pieces Gander Photography will take you all the way.
If the pictures I take; put a smile on your face and take you back to the moment then I've done my job. Let Gander Photography provide you with the lasting memory for a long time to come..